注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 3427|回复: 1

这里有一个摄影比赛,大家参加啊!

[复制链接]
少数派 发表于 2009-11-3 11:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://stampmcgill.wordpress.com/ongoing-campaigns/we-are-peace/5 T$ O1 U! x& U/ }8 H$ A# W3 i

' p  ^5 m8 z7 P3 ^7 d8 }* B
& X3 M& `. f1 @( R, A: aWe Are Peace% t8 J& D8 u, O% ]& X4 S  a5 Q: h9 W
PHOTO COMPETITION!!!STAMP has launched its photo competition “Picturing Peace”. Check out the contest rules here:Picturing Peace – EnglishLa Paix en Images – FrançaisSend your photos to medicine.peace@gmail.com. Twelve winning photographs will be made into a 2010 peace calendar, with first and second place winning a cash prize! The calendar will be available for purchase at the McGill Bookstore at the end of November and in December 2009. More details to come!
6 C4 t2 O6 z; [7 c, N
October 7th, 2009: Our Evening for Peace was a big success! Students from across campus joined us for an evening of Middle Eastern snacks, music, and an art project. We created doves with images and messages of peace, to be hung on our mural of an olive tree, which will be displayed in the McGill McLennan-Redpath library exhibition space during the week of January 24th, 2010. Blank doves will be available at the exhibit, so that you can contribute your own message of peace to our project! Click on the gallery below for more photos from this event and previous events: 1 K; j9 Y8 D* ]: U# l4 O
October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 October 2009 STAMP members at We are Peace launch event (April 2009) STAMP members painting the peace mural Handshake of peace on our mural (April 2009)
2 ?; V( h4 f' V/ p5 Y) j& E
% @; Q6 A7 a/ D0 u4 w

" c8 z) W# _4 j3 n9 ]( \" J1 m% c' h
What is We are Peace?We are Peace is STAMP’s campaign for a peaceful campus. STAMP members identified the need for a space to engage the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a peaceful, inclusive, and humanistic way. By transcending the political dimensions of the issue which are so often a source of great tension, we instead focus on relationship building, finding common ground, and fostering mutual understanding in order to strengthen the fabric of our community. Read our Statement of Intent.# h6 g0 n4 {8 `3 g- d% u; Q, w
Our launch event in April 2009 involved an evening of Middle Eastern food such as falafel and hummus, Israeli and Arabic music, and painting a with images and messages of peace. Participants of diverse religious, ethnic, and political backgrounds attended, and our peace mural was later displayed in McGill’s McLennan-Redpath library in May 2009.
& {4 `1 k( }. R) U1 I% w
% @3 S- Q2 Y% I% L/ Q
5 m8 G; \* _1 `8 O- C! UProceeds for this campaign will benefit PeacePlayers in the Israel and Palestine: http://www.peaceplayersintl.org/dsp_middleeast_background.aspx
: w8 Y+ Z4 \; P7 f2 w
. r1 T% x- ]9 }# z1 f* T8 uBack to Ongoing Campaigns
/ ^4 |) Z" ]9 y+ `# |$ W
) u6 m8 \) T7 d: t  w. D  p/ `1 W, n! \9 _6 e6 e( i
绮晴菊 发表于 2010-4-26 20:34:13 | 显示全部楼层
        中国话的口音变化很大,为了统一全国人民的语音,以方便交流,因此在中国目前正努力推行着普通话,可能是上了年龄的人能够讲普通话的不多,但是能够听懂普通话的还是比较多的。不过现在年轻人当中普通话已经相当普级,虽然各地的普通话也都是千差万别,但是从总体上来讲,沟通的问题基本不大了。
; K+ B! G: t6 K0 U& {% C        那么在英美国家有没有这样的普通话呢?这样我们在学习英语的时候就可以直接学习这样标准的语音,从而省去了学习中麻烦,从而达到事半功倍的效果。但是很遗憾,这个美好的愿望是无法实现的。2 ]9 Y- X: ~  H( [
       在中国历史上有过多次的语言统一的行动,秦始皇统一了中国的文字,这其实为后人带来了很大的方便。而当前的中华人民共和国又在统一发音,这也将是一个伟大的创举,但是在英国、美国甚至很多很多的英语国家里却没有这样的领袖去完成这样一个创举(从这一点来看,中国还是蛮先进的)。
" i! K4 ~) N! _        当然这里还有另外一个原因,在英语上目前虽然没有一个统一的口音,但是各地的口音之间的区别却是相当小的。比如英国音与美国音之间的区别,还赶不上普通话与天津话的区别(离北京才120公里)。所以在中国推进普通话的必要性也比这些英语国家标准语音的要求要强烈的多。  `. U! ?( N% w+ k1 i* e
        那么在英语当中没有标准的语音这个问题,在学习的时候也却实会给学员们带来不少的学习困难,很多学员都想以一种标准口音为目标去学习,但是现在这个标准又不在,怎么办呢?其实从语言发音学习的角度来看,最好的方法是多听不同口音的英语,这样不但有利于提高学员对于英语语音的敏感性,还能够改善成年人的发音能力。/ f9 r; K. ?7 C" U7 U: a
        那从哪里去搞那么多种语音来学习英语呢?这里给大家推荐一款非常适合这种情况的英语学习软件:超分贝英语学习软件。这款软件里面的语音相当丰富,而且都是以实际语音环境为基础的,在学习的过程中学员可以听到各种不同的语音,从而使用英语听力的敏感度大大提升,这不但有利于学员应对英语中没有普通话的情况,而且也有利于大家练就一口地道(尽可能地摒除中国式英语)的英语。这款软件不但对学英语的语音的帮助很大,而且在应对考试方面也有非常独特的功效,是学习英语的一件利器。% G* F$ G7 P$ F/ z% M
        超分贝英语网站:www.yiEnglish.com 注:如果您觉得本文对你有用,欢迎告诉您的朋友。转载请以链接的形式注明出处。6 m# k) Y& ?5 X8 E1 G
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|Bestphoto Studio

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 17:56 , Processed in 0.069405 second(s), 15 queries .