| 
 | 
  How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?) 
  Sounds great! (那太好了!) 
  How about dinner? (一起吃晚饭怎么样?) 
  Let’s have dinner together. (让我们一起吃晚饭吧。)  
  我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?  
  Why don’t we go to see a baseball game? 
  Why don’t we ...? “为什么不……呢?” 
  Why don’t we go to see a baseball game? (我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?) 
  Yeah! (好啊!)Let’s go see a baseball game!  
  真对不起,我另有安排。  
  Sorry, I’m tied up. *be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。 
  Sorry, I have plans. 
  Sorry, I’m busy. (对不起,我很忙。) 
  I’m sorry, but I have other plans.  
  实在对不起,恐怕不行。  
  I’m afraid I can’t. 
  I’m sorry but I can’t.  
  谢谢您的邀请,可是……  
  Thanks for asking, but... 
  Let’s go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。) 
  Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。) 
  Thanks for the invitation, but... (谢谢您的邀请,可是……)  
  另找时间可以吗?  
  How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。 
  Let’s do it another time. (再找时间吧。) 
  Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他时间吧?) 
  Some other time. (再找其他时间吧。)  
  我希望你能来。  
  I hope you can come. |   
 
 
 
 |